NSW has reached the 70% fully vaccinated target this means restaurants and hospitality venues can reopen.
Here’s what you need to know about NSW reopening-
- Hospitality reopens with density limit for up to 20 people per booking
- Those who are not fully vaccinated are permitted takeaway options only
- No singing indoors (except for performers).
- Drinking indoors must be seated, but drinking outdoors may be seated or standing.
- Dancing permitted outdoors, dancing indoors not permitted (except at weddings).
Businesses are permitted to reopen with the standard following public health measures in place:
- Masks must be worn by all staff and customers indoors, but only required for front-of-house hospitality staff in outdoor settings.
- All staff and customers must participate in COVID Safe check-ins.
- Businesses must check an individual’s proof of vaccination before allowing entry.
- Businesses must operate at a capacity limit of one person per four square metres indoors and one person per two square metres outdoors.
Visit the NSW government website for more information.
We are fully approved by the NSW Food Authority to deliver FSS training ONLINE. The NSW FSS certificate is included in the training fees, no more to pay! Click here to enrol.