Its GOOD NEWS for the hospitality industry in regional Victoria (with the exception of Shepparton) where Premier Daniel Andrews has announced Covid restrictions will be eased from midnight tonight.
This means for the hospitality industry including restaurants and bars, entertainment and gaming venues, wedding and funerals –
- Seated service in hospitality venues is now permitted but capped at groups of 10 people indoors or 20 people outdoors.
- Food courts will be limited to takeaway services only.
- Nightclubs and karaoke venues remain closed.
- Use of QR codes will be mandatory.
- Electronic gaming and retail betting venues can be open and check-ins will be required.
- Outdoor entertainment videos such as amusement parks and drive-ins can reopen.
- Indoor, seated and non-seated entertainment venues can open but are capped at 20 people.
- Funerals and other religious gatherings are permitted with up to 20 people per venue.
- Weddings are permitted with up to 10 people.
- Children under a year old and workers needed to conduct these ceremonies do not count toward the event numbers.
So if you need upskill your staff to ensure they are Food Safety compliant or have their RSA VIC approved VCGLR certificate, enrol with CFT today.