NSW FSS Recertification
The NSW FSS Recertification course is for people who have an existing NSW FSS certificate which is about to expire. If you want to continue being a food safety supervisor in NSW you must undertake refresher training to attain new NSW FSS.
You will need to provide a copy of your existing certificate to this office.
There are three (3) main focus areas of the NSW FSS Recertification program, these are:
- Safe Egg Handling
- Allergen Management
- Cleaning and Sanitising
Food businesses have 30 working days to ensure their appointed FSS renews their training and obtains a new FSS certificate.
This course is designed for all people supervising food operations in businesses such as:
- Fast food outlets.
- Catering operations or retail food outlets.
Enrol, pay and train when and where you want!
Online training offers a way of learning that allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study and to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and food safety knowledge.
- Upon completion of all assessment tasks your new NSW Food Authority Certificate will be posted to you.
- Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am - 10pm.
- Phone support is available during support during business hours.
CFT is required to provide personal information to the NSW Food Authority to issue the NSW Food Authority’s Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
How you will be assessed
Assessment for this re-certification course is completed online.
Before you begin your training with CFT here is some information on our courses, fees and charges and CFT policies and procedures , this information is available in our Student Information Handbook and the CFT Policy page of this website.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express; or download a registration form here and return it with your payment (cheque or money order) to CFT for enrolment.