Food Safety Supervisor NSW
Course code: SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety and SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices.
The NSW FSS course is also suitable for those needing FSS Recertification or refresher training. If your NSW FSS is expiring and you need to do refresher training go here.
How you will be assessed
The Food Safety Supervisor NSW course is broken into 2 parts:
Part 1 - There is a set of online multiple choice questions at the end of each section to test your knowledge.
Part 2 - Portfolio of Evidence.
There are some things we can't see you doing through your computer - such as washing your hands. That's why we need you to ask somebody that you work with or someone who works in the food industry to complete a skills observation report.
Enrol, pay and train when and where you want!
Online training offers a way of learning that allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study and to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and food safety knowledge.
- Generally, most students will take between 2 and 4 hours to complete Level 1 food safety training.
- Upon completion of all assessment tasks you will have access to your certificate immediately.
- Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am - 10pm.
- Phone support is available during support during business hours.
Before you begin your training with CFT here is some information on our courses, fees and charges and CFT policies and procedures , this information is available in our Student Information Handbook and the CFT Policy page of this website.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express; or download a registration form here and return it with your payment (cheque or money order) to CFT for enrolment.