Train when and where you want!
Online training allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study, and even to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and Food Safety knowledge.
- Upon completion of all assessment tasks your new NSW Food Authority Certificate will be posted to you.
- Note that CFT is required to provide personal information to the NSW Food Authority to issue their Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am – 10pm.
Phone support is available during business hours.
How you will be assessed
Assessment for this re-certification course is completed online.
• We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
• If you wish to send your payment by post (cheque or money order), download a registration form, print and return it with your payment to CFT.
Before you begin your training with CFT, you should read information on our courses, fees and CFT Policies and Procedures.
This information is available in our Student Information Handbook and the CFT Policy page of this website.