Online Course Cost:
If your NSW FSS Certificate is about to expire and you want to continue being a food safety supervisor in NSW, you must undertake the Recertification Course to attain new NSW FSS.
You will need to provide a copy of your existing certificate to this office.
There are three main focus areas of the NSW FSS Recertification program:
- Safe Egg Handling
- Allergen Management
- Cleaning and Sanitising
A person who holds an existing NSW FSS Certificate has 90 days from expiry of the certificate to complete the Recertification Course.
The renewed NSW FSS Certificate which will be valid for a further 5 years.
Train when and where you want!
Online training allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study, and even to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and Food Safety knowledge.
- Upon completion of all assessment tasks your new NSW Food Authority Certificate will be posted to you.
- Note that CFT is required to provide personal information to the NSW Food Authority to issue their Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am – 10pm.
Phone support is available during business hours.
How you will be assessed
Assessment for this re-certification course is completed online.
• We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
• If you wish to send your payment by post (cheque or money order), download a registration form, print and return it with your payment to CFT.