Food Processing industry - Food Safety Supervisor - FBPFSY1001 and FBPFSY2001
Course codes: FBPFSY1001 - Follow Work Procedures to Maintain Food Safety.
FBPFSY2001 - Implement the Food Safety Program and Procedures.
- Food Product Manufacturers
- Flour mills, Canneries
- Dried Food Packers
Enrol, pay and train when and where you want!
Online training offers a way of learning that allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study and to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and food safety knowledge.
- Upon completion of all assessment tasks you will have access to your certificate immediately.
- Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am - 10pm.
- Phone support is available during support during business hours.
How you will be assessed
Assessment for Food Safety Supervisor online training has two components: a series of online questions to assess your knowledge and a workplace practical skills assignment. The workplace assignment is completed on the job, in a real or simulated workplace environment and observed by a suitably qualified 3rd party observer- see further details here.
Before you begin your training with CFT here is some information on our courses, fees and charges and CFT policies and procedures , this information is available in our Student Information Handbook and the CFT Policy page of this website.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express; or download a registration form here and return it with your payment (cheque or money order) to CFT for enrolment.