Train when and where you want!
Online training allows you the freedom to choose when and where you study, and even to print off your own certificate.
- Flexible learning: You can stop and start your training at any time.
- The total course time will vary depending on your basic computer skills and food safety knowledge.
- Generally, most students will take around 4 hours to complete this training.
- Your NSW Food Authority Certificate will be mailed to you within 7 days. Please ensure your postal details are correct.
- Note that CFT is required to provide personal information to the NSW Food Authority to issue their Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
Online or Email support is available 7 days a week between 7am – 10pm.
Phone support is available during business hours.
How you will be assessed
Assessment has two components:
- A set of online multiple choice questions at the end of each section to test your knowledge, AND
- A practical demonstration to be carried out in the workplace.
There are some things we can’t see you doing through your computer – such as washing your hands. That’s why we need you to ask somebody that you work with, or someone who works in the food industry, to complete a skills observation report.
• We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
• If you wish to send your payment by post (cheque or money order), download a registration form, print and return it with your payment to CFT.
Before you begin your training with CFT, you should read information on our courses, fees and CFT Policies and Procedures.
This information is available in our Student Information Handbook and the CFT Policy page of this website.