And, quite a few of them are related to food handling and food hygiene.
Business Insider Australia consulted medical experts and discovered a few things which seemed harmless could actually assist in making us sick. Here’s a few of them-
- Washing raw meat actually increases your chances of getting food poisoning
- The ‘5-second rule,’ can be risky!
- Drinking out of public drinking fountains can harbour cold and flu viruses
- Touching your face can spread viruses
- Thawing food at room temperature gives bacteria time to breed
And there are a few more points listed. To read the full article published by Business Insider Australia, click here.
Update your food handling skills with CFT Food Safety training.