CFT Policy – Important Information to know before you start your training
Below are a list of links to our current CFT policy and pre-enrolment for students.
Click here to access the following documents:
• CFT Terms and Conditions
• Student Handbook. This document has pre-enrolment information in regards to: Preferred Entry Requirements; Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN); Study Support Services, Basic IT Requirements
Access and Equity Policy and Procedure
• Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure
• Issue of Certificates and Statements of Attainment Policy and Procedure
• Recognition for Prior Learning Policy and Procedure
• Privacy Notice & Privacy Notice from USI Office 2020
• Refunds for Fees Paid Policy
Also be sure to check our Support Site for information regarding your computer requirements for online courses.
If you have any questions at any time, please speak to your trainer or to the office staff at the contacts listed on our Contact page.
All staff are committed to ensuring that you have a positive outcome for your own personal satisfaction as well as for your studies and your career development.